Down Arrow
1 mile sign

Licensing Requirements and Fishing Reulations at Whitefish Lodge

When you are preparing for your stay with us, please do not forget the Ontario, Canada licensing requirements. You will need an Outdoors Card and your fishing and/or hunting license. There are 2 types of fishing licenses: conservation and sportsman. Basically stated, the difference in the two is that the conservation license allows you to “possess” about half of the limits that a sportsman allows. You may get your Outdoors Card and license on-line via the below links or you may stop by Young’s General Store in Wawa on your way to the camp.

Information for the Outdoors Card

Non Resident Fishing License

Information for Non Resident - Fishing Licenses

Non Resident Hunting License

Information for Non Resident - Hunting Licenses

Bringing a Gun into Canada

Information for Bringing a gun into Canada

Ontario Fishing Regulations

Whitefish Lodge is located in Zone 7 of the Ontario Fishing Regulations.

Information for Ontario Fishing Regulations

Purchase Fishing License Online

Purchase your "Fishing" Outdoors card and license online Here!

Copyright ©2024
All rights reserved by Whitefish Lodge and Outpost Camps